Monday, May 25, 2009

working days

Friday--22-05-09
today went to work with my dear Jess and dear Yvonne
in Midvalley->Machines
fever on thu night but luckily it was recover.
the work start from Fri to Sun
10am-10pm for Rm 100/day
woke up early in the for prepared myself.
mat up with dears and Yvonne's Daddy fetch us for the 1st day
and the days dear jess drove.
knew my new colleagues there and was a happy place to work
but hot caused by the air-con down thank you to
my dear yvonne for introduce me such a good work. :)

in the workplace we seem most like to chat,gossip,jokes and laughing there.seem like no need to work. keekeee..break at 2pm and 7pm for the days.Sat and sun my babe came and had dinner together for both days.Thank you for accompany me.muakx damn tired after work.may be it was such a long time i didn't work.kekekeeke...get the cheque after work.this job not bad.

No comments: