Sunday, February 21, 2010

my birthday celebration!! :)

21-02-2010
-->my BirthDay!!
then, babe and i celebrated on Saturday.
and sat i was stayed at my uncle's house.
so, prepared myself
and babe reached my uncle's house around 4pm.
he bring me to have Bufet dinner in The Legend Hotel!
Babe bring me to Lazo Diamond to Choose my Present.
he scared that he may bought a present that i Dosen't like
so, he decided to ask me to choose.
started our dinner time at 7pm.
there were a lot of choices of food.
and was not bad.
Pictures of food and us!
after that we went back home!!

(both side are different)
To my babe:
Thank you for the dinner and present.
You may feel Upset
for can't give me any Suprise,
but for me,
it's was really not bad.
even though it was simple.
umm,but couple is like that
as long as you did celebrated with me,
i feel so satisfied.
Dun feel unhappy ya :)
I lOVE YOU!! MUAkxx
THank YOU!

No comments: